Chicken Pakoras (Chicken Fritters)
When in a jiffy Chicken Pakodas has always came to my rescue… Hubby being a chicken lover always demands for chicken based dishes and when I don’t have anything at hand this gets ready in minutes… My mother-in-law taught me this recipe…So with sudden guests arriving this recipe is always recommended… And the taste … Its just perfect!!!
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook time:10 minutes
Serves : 2, Level : Easy
200 Gms Boneless Chicken Breasts
1 Tbsp Gramflour (Besan)
1-2 Green Chillies (Chopped)
1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1/8 Cup Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped)
1/2 TspCumin Powder
1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder
1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
1/4 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
Salt To Taste
Refined Oil (For Deep Frying)
1. Cut the Chicken Breast with scissors into very small pieces.
2. Take a bowl and put the chicken pieces in it.
3. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well to form a batter for pakodas (fritters).
4. Heat Oil in a wok.
5. Now take a little batter in the form of a ball and drop it in the oil to form pakodas.
6. Fry on low flame till golden brown in colour.
7. Drain and serve hot with dip or chutney.