Paneer Corn Cutlets
A Hot cup of Evening Tea is incomplete without a perfect snack to team it with… My Love for Cheese, Corn and Paneer made me try these Paneer Corn Cutlets and it was a sure shot win-win for me. Crispy outside and ‘melt in the mouth’ inside.
1 Cup Grated Paneer
1/4 Cup Boiled Sweet Corn
1/4 Cup dried Grated Cheese (I use a mix of Parmesan and Processed Cheese)
2 Cloves dried Finely Chopped Garlic
1 dried Green Chili Finely Chopped
2 Tbsp dried Cornflour + Extra for Dusting
Salt to taste
Black Pepper as per taste
Chili Flakes as per taste
Oil for Shallow Frying
1. Mix the grated paneer with salt, pepper and cornflour to make a smooth paste(dough).
2. Now make thin tikkis with it and keep aside.
3. Mix the dried herbs, garlic, cheese, salt, pepper, green chilli and chilli flakes with corn(mashing the boiled corn a bit).
4. Now place this cheesy corn mixture in between two paneer tikkis and seal by pressing sides and making it in the shape as above.
5. Now roll these cutlets in cornflour dusting out the extra.
6. Shallow fry in oil in a non stick pan till crispy and golden brown turning sides carefully.
7. Serve hot with Imli chutney.